Bampton Law offers the following legal services
- Franchising: All aspects of the same including advice on franchise agreements and franchising your business, or improving and developing an existing system.
- Business Structures: Setting up a new business soundly, whether by partnership, joint venture, company, trust or franchise. Also partnership dissolution and corporate restructures.
- Business Contracts: Preparation and review all types of legal contracts including purchase or sale of business, supply agreements, service agreements, distribution agreements, partnership agreements, and general commercial contracts.
- Commercial Disputes and Commercial Litigation: Dispute resolution services and business litigation covering a wide range of issues to be found in business dealings.
- Competition and Consumer Law : trade practices and consumer law and regulation.
- Corporations Law: Shareholders agreements, advice on corporate governance, documenting company administration.
- Copyright, Trademarks and other Intellectual Property: Assisting in management and enforcement of intellectual property rights, including litigation where needed.
- Property and Leasing: Retail leasing and commercial leasing advice for both landlords and tenants.
- Business Succession and Asset Protection: Unit and discretionary trusts and family trusts, Wills and/or Powers of Attorney.
Contact us to find out more.